Hogan Lovells' Prague office serves a broad base of local and international clients, providing a strategic and practical platform for companies conducting business or searching for new opportunities in central and eastern Europe. With long experience in this vibrant market, our multilingual, multicultural lawyers combine extensive local knowledge with the global resources of a top-tier international law firm.
The office comprises some of the Czech Republic’s leading lawyers, who handle all aspects of major transactions ― from due diligence investigations to project finance ― across borders, all fluent in English and many in other foreign languages. When disputes arise, we support clients in litigation or arbitration, with our partners officially accredited with the Czech Arbitration Court.
Our lawyers search for business-driven solutions in the following areas:
· Competition law and EU law
· Corporate and commercial law
· Dispute resolution, including litigation and arbitration
· Finance and capital markets
· Project finance and public-private partnership
· Intellectual property
· Insurance and reinsurance
· Real estate and construction
· Restructuring and insolvency